Public Health & Medicine
Make an Impact on Community Health
Are you passionate about making a difference in the health of families living in remote areas of the world?
- Fuel your passion for helping others lead healthier lives while working on projects that address medical & public health challenges
- Discover the unique challenges of providing adequate medical care in rural communities while contributing to this cause
- Build facilities that directly improve the health of the community
- Learn what it’s like to be a doctor, nurse or global health worker in a developing country
- Go beyond typical public health mission trips for teens, and compare the healthcare practices of the western world with traditional medicine from the region
Form real relationships with families who will benefit from the improvements you’ll make to community health and wellness.
Discover the complexities of providing adequate patient care and hygienic public facilities in the developing world.