Thailand: The Signature Experience™ (Not Planned for Future Operation)
Discover Asia & the Pacific with GLA
Asia is the most far-reaching continent, with borders spreading from Europe in the west to the islands and coastlines of the Pacific in the east. Ornate temples, flavorful food, unparalleled landscapes and breathtaking biodiversity await you at every turn. Bustling metropolitan areas contrast with tiny villages tucked away in the mountains, largely untouched by the modern world.
- Balinese communities will open you with open arms as you observe traditional and western medical professionals alike
- Explore the vibrant coral reefs off the coast of Fiji’s Yasawa Islands
- Sumatra’s lush jungles will lure you in for a one-of-a-kind adventure
- Learn to cook Thailand’s flavorful traditional cuisine
- Teach children in underfunded schools among the sights and smells of India
As the largest continent in the world both by area and population, Asia covers over 17 million square miles and is home to over four billion people. The east has intrigued travelers for centuries, since the allure of spices from China and India beckoned to adventurers and explorers.