Meet Us In Person
Global Leadership Adventures staff and alumni host and attend events around the country - and around the world - giving you and your family the opportunity to meet us in person. These are wonderful opportunities to speak with experts on GLA programs and learn more about what you can expect when you travel abroad. Come join us at the open house, meet & greet or fair nearest you.
Live in San Diego? Call 858-771-0645 to schedule a visit to our office.
Map of Events:
Fairs are hosted by a third party, typically a high school or community organization. GLA will have a table at the event manned by GLA staff and alumni. Stop by to pick up a catalog, ask questions, and chat face to face.
Meet & Greets are your chance to meet with a GLA representative for a more in depth discussion of our programs. A GLA staff member, often accompanied by a GLA alum, will post up at a local cafe or community space so that you can sit down with us to learn more about our programs and get all your questions answered.
- Atlanta, GA - Feb 13, 6:00pm-8:30pm - USA Gap Year Fair Atlanta- Pace Academy Fine Arts Center 966 W. Paces Ferry Road NW Atlanta, Georgia 30327
- Seattle, WA - Feb 15, 6:30pm-9:00pm - USA Gap Year Fair Seattle - Roosevelt High School 1410 NE 66th St. Seattle, WA 98115
- Bellevue, WA - Feb 16, 6:30pm-8:00pm - Meet and Greet - Panera Bread 1100 Bellevue Way NE Bellevue, WA 98004
- Hillsboro, OR - Feb 17, 10:00am-11:30am - Meet and Great - Panera Bread 7202 NE Cornell Rd, Hillsboro, OR 97124
- Portland, OR - Feb 17, 4:00pm-5:30pm - Meet and Greet - Multnomah County Library - Hillsdale 1525 SW Sunset Blvd, Portland, OR 97239
- Gresham, OR - Feb 18, 10:30am-11:30am - Meet and Greet - Panera Bread 1017 NW Civic Dr. Gresham, OR 97030
- Los Angeles, CA - Feb 22, 6:00pm- 8:30pm - USA Gap Year Fair Los Angeles- Harvard-Westlake School 3700 Coldwater Canyon, Studio City, CA, California 91604
- Miami, FL - Feb 24, 10:00am-11:30am - Meet and Greet - Panera Bread 13617 S Dixie Hwy, Miami, FL 33176
- Plantation, FL - Feb 24, 4:00pm-5:30pm - Meet and Greet - Panera Bread 10001 Cleary Blvd, Plantation, FL 33324
- Solon, OH - Feb 24, 10:00am-3:00pm - Summer Camp Convention - Solon Community Center 35000 Portz Pkwy, Solon, OH 44139
- San Francisco, CA - Mar 11, 3:30pm-5:00pm - Meet and Greet - The Women’s Building (Room B) 3543 18th Street #8, San Francisco, CA 94110
- San Francisco, CA - Mar 12, 7:00pm- 8:30pm - Meet and Greet- Unity Spiritual Center (Meeting Room) 2690 Ocean Ave San Francisco, CA, 94132
- San Diego, CA - Mar 18, 3:15pm- 4:30pm - Meet and Greet - North University Community Branch Library (Community Room) 8820 Judicial Dr, San Diego, CA 92122
Open Houses are hosted by a GLA alumni families who graciously open their homes to prospective students and parents. This is a great opportunity to hear a first hand account of what it is like to participate in a GLA program. From organizing flights, to packing tips, to life at a GLA home base, they have experienced it all and are happy to share their thoughts and advice with you!
- North Attleboro, MA - March 2, 2018 - Friday, 6:00- 7:00pm - hosted by the Weeden Family
- Seffner, FL - March 3, 2018 - Saturday, 11am- 12noon - hosted by the Labrit Family
- Smithtown, NY - March 4, 2018 - Sunday, 11am-12noon - hosted by the Musco Family
- Mandeville, LA - March 4, 2018 - Sunday, 4:00pm- 5:00pm - hosted by the LeLorier Family
- St. Paul, MN - March 10, 2018 - Saturday, 2:00pm- 3:30pm - hosted by the Prast Family
- Bryant, AR - March 10, 2018 - Saturday, 3:00- 4:00pm - hosted by the Preuninger Family
- Phillipsburg, NJ - March 11, 2018 - Sunday, 4:00- 5:00pm - hosted by the Perminter Family
- Fayetteville, AR - March 11, 2018 - Sunday, 5:30- 6:30pm - hosted by the Blackwell Family
- East Grand Rapids, MI - March 11, 2018 - Sunday, 6:30- 7:30pm - hosted by the Lee Family
- Brigantine, NJ - March 17, 2018 - Saturday, 10:00am- 12noon - hosted by the Brosky Family
- Flemington, NJ - March 18, 2018 - Sunday, 11:00am- 12noon - hosted by the Patrick Family
- Goodyear, AZ - March 23, 2018 - Friday, 6:00- 7:00pm - hosted by the Moreno Family
- Smyrna, GA - March 23, 2018 - Friday, 7:00- 8:00pm - hosted by the Barr Family
- Hilversum Noord-Holland, Netherlands - March 25, 2018 - Sunday, 2:00- 4:00pm - hosted by the de Leeuw Family
- Dunstable, MA - April 7, 2018 - Saturday, 11:00am-12noon - hosted by the Paquette Family
- Suffern, NY - April 7, 2018 - Saturday, 2:00- 3:00pm - hosted by the Galvin Family
- Long Beach, NY - April 8, 2018 - Sunday, 1:00- 2:00pm - hosted by the Gusler Family
- Scottsdale, AZ - April 9, 2018 - Monday, 6:30- 7:30pm - hosted by the Moreno Family
- Corona del Mar, CA - April 10, 2018 - Tuesday, 6:00- 7:00pm - hosted by the Harty Family
- Colleyville, TX - April 21, 2018 - Saturday, 2:00pm- 4:00pm - hosted by the Nash Family
Interested in hosting your own alumni open house? We would love to schedule with you, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Can't make one of our in-person events? Join us for an online meetup or webinar instead. Click here to view our schedule.