Maine: New England Service Adventure
Join GLA in picturesque Maine, where you’ll choose from three distinct service tracks designed to help you learn and engage with this unique and historical US state.
- Learn about social justice, and serve and engage first hand with community members in this distinct international refugee state
- Work alongside refugee youth from Syria, Iraq and parts of Africa
- Learn more about Maine’s efforts with the green revolution
- Volunteer with various lake and forest associations to local aid efforts and consider your role in future conversation
- Revel in Maine’s lush and wide open spaces; surrounded by nature and wildlife
Your Adventure is Just Around the Corner!
Dates & Tuition
New England Service Adventure
GLA Program (Leadership & Service Track)
|2021 Date Coming Soon|
Tuition Includes All In-Country Expenses Including:
- All educational materials
- 3 meals per day
- All in-country transportation
- Airport pick-up/drop-off
- Professional full-time staff and experts from the USA/Europe
- 24/7 Parent Support Hotline during the program
- Secondary medical and travel insurance
- All cultural activities, lectures and weekend excursions
- Pre-departure materials and support
Chat with Past Participants on Facebook
Custom Group Travel Option
Global Leadership Adventures offers open enrollment on this program to any middle school student who wishes to join any of the summer session dates listed above. Students will meet other teens from around the country and the world who sign up for the same program dates and destination.
Alternatively, this program is also available as an option for custom group travel any time of the year for those looking to put together their own group trip.
GLA Custom Group Travel works with educators, group leaders, or self-led students to create a tailored experience for their specific group of 12 or more students. Select a pre-designed itinerary or select your own countries, themes, and learning objectives. GLA’s service-learning methodology is the vehicle through which students learn, grow and challenge themselves and their fellow travelers; our host communities welcome students’ energy and helping hands.
Leadership and personal growth are the core components of all of our programs, regardless of duration, destination or theme type and can be woven throughout every aspect of the experience through our intentional design as desired by the group leader. Our programs aim to ignite participants to become inspired to be the change.
The GLA Community