Virtual Programs for Teens - 100% Online
Participate in our Global Impact Virtual Internship, Online Leadership Academy & more
Get a Free Catalog
Transformational experiences can be a turning point for young people seeking to be the next generation of leaders out to make the world a better place.
Here at Global Leadership Adventures, we believe online leadership programs that are intentionally-designed and thoughtfully-executed can be life-changing.
These programs can help guide teens looking to discover their passions and forge an academic, social or career path that reflects their personal and professional goals.
Choose Your Online Experience
Get Started Here
Browse our virtual program options: the Global Impact Virtual Internship, Online Leadership Academy and Pre-College Programs by Summer Springboard. Or search for travel programs.
Every GLA virtual program has a focus area, or series of themes, that are explored broadly or in-depth during the course of your experience. Find the focus area that fits your interests.
FOR A PROGRAM
Virtual program registration is a snap! Simply select the program option you wish to register for, fill out the corresponding registration form, and pay your program tuition.
NOW OPEN FOR REGISTRATION
Global Impact Virtual Internship - Fall Session
Runs October 06 - November 12, 2020. Registration deadline is September 15th.
BE THE CHANGE
$1,999 COURSE TUITION
PART-TIME. SIX WEEKS.
*THE DEADLINE TO REGISTER IS SEPTEMBER 15, 2020.
- Be a part of a cohort of young leaders who will deliver the change needed to achieve the UN’s Sustainable Development Goals.
- This fall, we are offering our part-time Global Impact Virtual Internship in a variety of focus areas to prospective student interns ages 14-19.
- This is your opportunity to gain critical professional and leadership skills with a global impact, all from the comfort of home.
- Each internship is deliberately experiential, and focuses on both career and leadership development. Dive into a specific focus area, and gain experience working remotely with an international host NPO.
- GLA will serve as the management, support and resource provider of the internship. Local organizations across several countries will serve as the ‘host sites’ (virtually) for the thematic content.
- Includes a combination of a Core Curriculum and a Focus Area.
- Focus areas you can choose: Community Development, Public Health & Medicine, Animal Welfare, Environmental Stewardship, Social Justice