Virtual Programs for Teens - 100% Online
Participate in our Global Impact Virtual Internship, Online Leadership Academy & more
Get a Free Catalog
Transformational experiences can be a turning point for young people seeking to be the next generation of leaders out to make the world a better place.
Here at Global Leadership Adventures, we believe online leadership programs that are intentionally-designed and thoughtfully-executed can be life-changing.
These programs can help guide teens looking to discover their passions and forge an academic, social or career path that reflects their personal and professional goals.
Request a Program Catalog
We’ll send you a free, full-color GLA program catalog with dates and details for all of our programs.
Choose Your Online Experience
Get Started Here
Browse our virtual program options: the Global Impact Virtual Internship, Online Leadership Academy and Pre-College Programs by Summer Springboard. Or search for travel programs.
Every GLA virtual program has a focus area, or series of themes, that are explored broadly or in-depth during the course of your experience. Find the focus area that fits your interests.
FOR A PROGRAM
Virtual program registration is a snap! Simply select the program option you wish to register for, fill out the corresponding registration form, and pay your program tuition.
NOW OPEN FOR REGISTRATION
Global Impact Virtual Internship - Summer Session
Runs June 20 - August 5, 2022. Registration deadline is June 1.
BE THE CHANGE
$1,999 COURSE TUITION
PART-TIME. SIX WEEKS.
*THE DEADLINE TO REGISTER IS JUNE 1, 2022.
- Be a part of a cohort of young leaders who will deliver the change needed to achieve the UN’s Sustainable Development Goals.
- We are offering our part-time Global Impact Virtual Internship in a variety of focus areas to prospective student interns ages 14-19.
- This is your opportunity to gain critical professional and leadership skills with a global impact, all from the comfort of home.
- Each internship is experiential and includes both career and leadership development. Dive into a specific focus area, and gain experience working remotely with an international host organization.
- GLA will serve as the management, support and resource provider of the internship. Local organizations across several countries will serve as the ‘host sites’ (virtually) for the thematic content.
- Includes a combination of a Core Curriculum and a Focus Area.
- Thematic focus areas available for the Summer Session: Public Health & Medicine and Community Development & Social Justice