Change Lives at a Summer Camp Inspired by the Peace Corps
- Build a school for children in Africa and go on an authentic safari
- Trek Peru’s legendary Inca Trail and experience the amazing Machu Picchu
- Journey to an Elephant Village in Thailand and volunteer with endangered elephants
- Make a difference in the lives of Tibetan refugee children in India’s Himalayan region
- Design a project that helps preserve the environment in the Dominican Republic
- Work to protect Fiji’s wildlife and learn about critical marine conservation efforts
Tuition is all-inclusive
$1,999 to $7,499 for 1 to 3 week teen volunteer camps, Spring Break & Summer sessions*
*Tuition includes all in-country expenses including: Educational materials, lodging, 3 meals per day, all in-country transportation, airport pick-up, professional full-time staff and experts from the US/Europe, travel medical insurance, cultural activities, lectures, weekend excursions, and pre-departure materials and support.
Where Will You Travel As A GLA Volunteer?
Africa • Ghana • South Africa • Tanzania • Asia & The Pacific • Bali • China • Fiji • India • Philippines • Thailand • Central America & The Caribbean • Costa Rica • Belize • Cuba • Dominican Republic • Guatemala • Guadaloupe • Haiti • Europe • Spain • South America • Brazil • Galapagos • Peru