Summer Camps for High School Students in 20 Countries!
- Build a school for children in Africa and go on a safari straight out of the “Lion King!”
- Trek Peru’s legendary Inca Trail and experience amazing Machu Picchu
- Journey to a village inThailand and work closely with endangered elephants
- Visit the majestic Himalayas ofIndia and help out at a camp for local children
- Study Spanish with locals and spend time on the famous beaches of Costa Rica
- Help protect precious wildlife in the crystal clear waters of Fiji
Want an Exotic Summer Camp Experience?
Attending a summer camp for teens in another country is the best way to connect with a new culture- and Global Leadership Adventures offers service adventure camps that will give you an entirely new perspective your life back home! You’ll help others and experience a new place in a way you’d never be able to as a tourist. Imagine helping others while also getting the chance to bathe elephants in the jungle, get blessed by a monk, soar through a rainforest canopy on a zip-line, or snorkel with thousands of manta rays. GLA’s service adventure camps are the adventure of a lifetime. Summer will never be the same!
Where Does GLA Send Volunteers?
Africa • Ghana • South Africa • Tanzania • Asia & The Pacific • Bali • China • Fiji • India • Philippines • Thailand • Central America & The Caribbean • Costa Rica • Belize • Cuba • Dominican Republic • Guatemala • Guadaloupe • Haiti • Europe • Spain • South America • Brazil • Galapagos • Peru
$1,999 to $7,499 for 1 to 3 weeks, spring & summer*
*Tuition includes all in-country expenses including educational materials, lodging, 3 meals per day, all in-country transportation, airport pick-up, professional full-time staff and experts from the US/Europe, travel medical insurance, cultural activities, lectures, weekend excursions, and pre-departure materials and support.