Travel to Africa, Asia, Europe, Latin America & the Caribbean
- Have a life-changing experience in a new country as you develop real-world leadership skills
- Build relationships and make a lasting impact in a developing community through meaningful volunteer work
- Embrace the traditions of new cultures with the guidance of experienced mentors
- Experience a real adventure, from zip-lining in Costa Rica to going on safari in Tanzania
- Make friends with like-minded teens on GLA trips who share your passions for travel and volunteering
You are in the unique and incredible position of being part of a diverse group of high school students from across the globe that want to make a difference - and be the change - far from home. Global Leadership Adventures was founded by returned Peace Corps volunteer Andrew Motiwalla, and many of our program staff are Peace Corps veterans who want to share their experiences with GLA teens. These programs allow high school students like you to make a difference!
A GLA adventure to fuel your passions, or find a new one.
Children • Language Immersion • Environmental Conservation • Animal & Wildlife Conservation • Sports • Medicine & Public Health • Social Entrepreneurship • Photography & Journalism • Find Your Passion
Tuition is all-inclusive
$1,899 to $6,399 for 1 to 3 week teen volunteer camps, Spring Break & Summer sessions*
*Tuition includes all in-country expenses including: Educational materials, lodging, 3 meals per day, all in-country transportation, airport pick-up, professional full-time staff and experts from the US/Europe, travel medical insurance, cultural activities, lectures, weekend excursions, and pre-departure materials and support.
Where Will You Travel As A GLA Volunteer?
Africa • Ghana • South Africa • Tanzania • Asia & The Pacific • Bali • China • Fiji • India • Thailand • Central America & The Caribbean • Costa Rica • Belize • Dominican Republic • Guatemala • Europe • Spain • South America • Argentina • Galapagos • Peru