Connect with Local Youth through Soccer
- Volunteer leading a soccer camp or youth sports clinic for children in the community
- Teach kids new soccer tips & tricks
- Encourage a healthy lifestyle with local kids and their families, who often have limited access to organized sports and nutrition education
- Root for the local soccer team as you attend a match
- Stay in shape for the fall soccer season through optional conditioning workouts
GLA programs focus on meaningful service work and pair cultural activities and excursions alongside volunteering. High school students who travel with GLA experience what life is like in another country, and our soccer camps for high school students help to open new doors for those teens who are interested in connecting to a new community through sports.
A GLA adventure to fuel your passions, or find a new one.
Children & Education • Language Immersion • Environment & Community Action • Animal & Wildlife Conservation • Sports Leadership • Medicine & Public Health • Social Entrepreneurship • Photography & Journalism • Children & Community Development
Tuition is all-inclusive
$1,999 to $7,499 for 1 to 3 week service-learning programs, Spring Break & Summer sessions*
*Tuition includes all in-country expenses including: Educational materials, lodging, 3 meals per day, all in-country transportation, airport pick-up, professional full-time staff and experts from the US/Europe, travel medical insurance, cultural activities, lectures, weekend excursions, and pre-departure materials and support.
Where Will You Travel As A GLA Volunteer?
Africa • Ghana • South Africa • Tanzania • Asia & The Pacific • Bali • China • Fiji • India • Philippines • Thailand • Central America & The Caribbean • Costa Rica • Belize • Cuba • Dominican Republic • Guatemala • Guadaloupe • Haiti • Europe • Spain • South America • Brazil • Galapagos • Peru