South Africa Missions with a Social Entrepreneurship Twist
- Address issues facing the developing world through social enterprise and solution-oriented projects
- Work side by side with young leaders from across the continent on their mission to improve ethical leadership
- Embrace your entrepreneurial outlook as you consider creative ways to improve social issues
- Explore Africa's southernmost nation and its people through excursions and cultural immersion opportunities
- Learn the history of Nelson Mandela's influence on this rapidly-evolving country, and the transitions the nation is going through as a result
A GLA adventure to fuel your passions, or find a new one.
Children & Education • Language Immersion • Environment & Community Action • Animal & Wildlife Conservation • Sports Leadership • Medicine & Public Health • Social Entrepreneurship • Photography & Journalism • Children & Community Development
Tuition is all-inclusive
$1,999 to $7,499 for 1 to 3 week service-learning programs, Spring Break & Summer sessions*
*Tuition includes all in-country expenses including: Educational materials, lodging, 3 meals per day, all in-country transportation, airport pick-up, professional full-time staff and experts from the US/Europe, travel medical insurance, cultural activities, lectures, weekend excursions, and pre-departure materials and support.
Where Will You Travel As A GLA Volunteer?
Africa • Ghana • South Africa • Tanzania • Asia & The Pacific • Bali • China • Fiji • India • Philippines • Thailand • Central America & The Caribbean • Costa Rica • Belize • Cuba • Dominican Republic • Guatemala • Guadaloupe • Haiti • Europe • Spain • South America • Brazil • Galapagos • Peru