Service Grant Redemption Codes
Thank you for completing our Program Interest Survey! Your responses will be reviewed to help us determine future program development opportunities and outreach to prospective students.
As our thanks to you, you have earned a GLA Service Grant for any two-week or three-week summer 2019 program.
- Use code SURVEY500 for $500 off tuition on any 21-day program this summer.
- Use code SURVEY300 for $300 off tuition on any 14-day program this summer.
These service grants are valid through May 31, 2019, though sessions are filling quickly so be sure to enroll soon to save your spot on your 1st choice program.
To redeem, complete Page 1 of our online application and enter your service grant code. In addition, you will need to select a program and travel dates on the application, as well as pay your application fee and deposit to save your spot.
You may also call/text us at 1-858-771-0645 to enroll over the phone and redeem your service grant.
Terms & Conditions:
- The first 20 survey respondents who redeem their code upon successful application will receive the grant.
- This offer is eligible only to new enrollments between May 3 and May 31, 2019, and is only available to respondents who complete our Program Interest Survey
- Grant codes expire at 11:59pm PST on May 31, 2019
- Grants cannot be combined with any other special offers, with the exception of need-based scholarships. Total financial aid cannot exceed 30% of program tuition.
- Grant funds cannot be applied toward the $400 deposit or $145 application fee, which are due with the application. The grant can only be used toward tuition on eligible 14-day and 21-day GLA programs in 2019.
- Grants must be redeemed by following the instructions outlined above.
- You may also call our office at +1 858 771-0645 for assistance with enrolling in a program and redeeming your grant.
- In the event that a student chooses to switch his or her program of choice to a program or session not included in their grant offer, the grant will not transfer over to the new balance.