Summer Mission Trips for High School Students
Volunteering internationally is gaining popularity with teenagers- but many travel with a religious organization. For teens that aren’t religious but want to make a difference, these trips can be awkward.
Fortunately, Global Leadership Adventures offers mission trips for teens without any religious affiliation! These trips focus on meaningful service work and pair cultural activities and adventures alongside volunteering. High school students who travel with GLA have the chance to make an impact on a community abroad, while allowing them to experience life in another country- and they are open to students of all faiths and backgrounds.
Teen Volunteers Can Make an Impact on a Summer Mission Trip:
- Build a school for children in Ghana, a nation in Africa where youth have few educational opportunities
- Construct a greenhouse in the mountains of Peru and experience amazing Machu Picchu
- Help improve access to clean water in Haiti and shadow local health practitioners
- Step into the classroom and make a difference in the lives of youth in Guatemala
- Visit India’s majestic Himalayan mountains and give back to a Tibetan refugee community
- Help protect marine wildlife in the crystal clear oceans of Fiji