Meaningful Educational Camps for High School Students in Africa, Asia, Europe & Latin America
- Don't let your brain get rusty over summer break! Instead, learn in a hands-on atmosphere.
- Select a country that matches your educational goals: perhaps Inca history in Peru, or the intracacies of animal care in Costa Rica
- Learn how different cultures value education and teach their children in different ways
- Explore all of the major highlights of the region you visit, such as the Great Wall in China or the Taj Mahal in India
- Make friends with like-minded teens who value learning and travel just like you
We know that sometimes, summer break is just for kicking back and relaxing. But a couple months on the couch isn't any way to spend your summer! Not only will GLA's summer education programs take you to places you've never experienced before, but you'll discover new passions and interests that might inspire a degree path or career down the road. From learning about proper care for elephants in Thailand to embracing young learners in a remote school in Ghana, you'll see the difference you can make, even as a high schooler, when you head off an a brand-new adventure.
A GLA adventure to fuel your passions, or find a new one.
Children & Education • Language Immersion • Ocean & Environment Conservation • Animal & Wildlife Conservation • Sports Leadership • Medicine & Public Health • Social Entrepreneurship • Photography & Journalism • Children & Community Development • Building from Start to Finish • Middle School
Tuition is all-inclusive
$2,099 to $6,299 for 1 to 3 week teen volunteer camps, Spring Break & Summer sessions*
*Tuition includes all in-country expenses including: Educational materials, lodging, 3 meals per day, all in-country transportation, airport pick-up, professional full-time staff and experts from the US/Europe, travel medical insurance, cultural activities, lectures, weekend excursions, and pre-departure materials and support.
Where Will You Travel As A GLA Volunteer?
Africa • Ghana • South Africa • Tanzania • Asia & The Pacific • Bali • China • Fiji • India • Thailand • Central America & The Caribbean • Costa Rica • Belize • Cuba • Dominican Republic • Guatemala • Guadeloupe • Haiti • Europe • Spain • South America • Brazil • Galapagos • Peru