Spain: Spanish Service Adventure
For more than a language course, travel to Valencia—the perfect place for a full Spanish experience.
- Improve your Spanish through language immersion
- Explore complex contemporary issues facing modern-day Spain
- Take a paella workshop and learn to dance flamenco
- Explore Barcelona’s world-renowned architecture and shopping districts
- Raft through Class III rapids on one of Spain’s fastest and most fun rivers
The passions of Spain's people are the fabric of daily life; this is a country with music in its soul, a love of fine food and wild landscapes, and a special talent for celebrating all things in life. Based in the city of Valencia, you’ll experience a sophisticated cultural scene, renowned cuisine, diverse people and stunning contemporary architecture. Sharpen your Spanish skills through a mix of language immersion and formal instruction, and practice with passionate native Spanish speakers as you volunteer alongside local organizations. Experience two of Spain’s sun-bathed coastal jewels—Valencia and Barcelona on this life-changing Spanish experience.
The GLA Experiential Language Curriculum™ combines language learning in the classroom with immersion through community service, excursions and cultural activities.