Canada: Quebec City Service Adventure
- Explore the cobblestone streets and Old World architecture of Quebec City
- Immerse yourself in the French language in Quebec’s capital
- Learn about Quebecois and Métis indigenous culture
- Hike to a waterfall and kayak on the famed St. Lawrence river
- Visit the Historic Old Quebec UNESCO Heritage Site and the Notre Dame de Quebec Basilica-Cathedral
- Support local provincial community outreach efforts
Your Adventure is Just Around the Corner!
Dates & Tuition
Quebec City Service Adventure
|2021 Dates Coming Soon|
Tuition Includes All In-Country Expenses Including:
- All educational materials
- 3 meals per day
- All in-country transportation
- Airport pick-up/drop-off
- Professional full-time staff and experts from the USA/Europe
- 24/7 Parent Support Hotline during the program
- Secondary medical and travel insurance
- All cultural activities, lectures and weekend excursions
- Pre-departure materials and support
Chat with Past Participants on Facebook
Custom Group Travel Option
Global Leadership Adventures offers open enrollment on this program to any high school student who wishes to join any of the summer session dates listed above. Students will meet other teens from around the country and the world who sign up for the same program dates and destination.
Alternatively, this program is also available as an option for custom group travel any time of the year for those looking to put together their own group trip.
GLA Custom Group Travel works with educators, group leaders, or self-led students to create a tailored experience for their specific group of 12 or more students. Select a pre-designed itinerary or select your own countries, themes, and learning objectives. GLA’s service-learning methodology is the vehicle through which students learn, grow and challenge themselves and their fellow travelers; our host communities welcome students’ energy and helping hands.
Leadership and personal growth are the core components of all of our programs, regardless of duration, destination or theme type and can be woven throughout every aspect of the experience through our intentional design as desired by the group leader. Our programs aim to ignite participants to become inspired to be the change.
The GLA Community