It's Like an Entrepreneur High School Experience for Business-Minded Teens
- Work with regional partners and organizations, and determine solutions to unique challenges within their communities
- Use your creativity and test your business sense as you work as a part of a team to form solutions to critical issues in the region
- Develop an entrepreneurial outlook as you consider ways to influence your home community
- Become a more emboldended leader as you work on your communication skills
- Improve your comfort level interacting with people whose backgrounds are different than yours - a key skill for future interviews!
- Add excitement to your college application by becoming immersed in critical issues facing communities and countries far from home
A GLA adventure to fuel your passions, or find a new one.
Children & Education • Language Immersion • Environment & Community Action • Animal & Wildlife Conservation • Sports Leadership • Medicine & Public Health • Social Entrepreneurship • Photography & Journalism • Children & Community Development
Tuition is all-inclusive
$1,999 to $7,499 for 1 to 3 week service-learning programs, Spring Break & Summer sessions*
*Tuition includes all in-country expenses including: Educational materials, lodging, 3 meals per day, all in-country transportation, airport pick-up, professional full-time staff and experts from the US/Europe, travel medical insurance, cultural activities, lectures, weekend excursions, and pre-departure materials and support.
Where Will You Travel As A GLA Volunteer?
Africa • Ghana • South Africa • Tanzania • Asia & The Pacific • Bali • China • Fiji • India • Philippines • Thailand • Central America & The Caribbean • Costa Rica • Belize • Cuba • Dominican Republic • Guatemala • Guadaloupe • Haiti • Europe • Spain • South America • Brazil • Galapagos • Peru