Don’t let Spring Break fly by—take advantage of it!
Short and sweet, these 8-day programs are great for both first-time and experienced travelers who are fired up to do something positive and be the change for a community in need.
1. Animal & Wildlife Conservation in Costa Rica
Costa Rica: Spring Break Sea Turtle Initiative™
Work with returned Peace Corps volunteers on a local initiative to protect nesting sea turtles. Join night patrols, help maintain a turtle nursery and soar through the jungle canopy on zipline!
2. Sustainable Building Projects in the Dominican Republic
Dominican Republic: Spring Break Service Adventure
Go beyond the tourist destinations and work directly with rural communities. Learn how homes are being built from repurposed plastic bottles and in your free time, go snorkeling over coral reefs.
Gift with enrollment: GLA Adventure Kit
Starting January 24, the first 50 students to enroll in a Spring Break program will also receive our Adventure Kit free! The GLA Adventure Kit includes:
- Travel backpack
- Fisheye lens for smartphone
- Nalgene water bottle
- Mini flashlight
- Luggage tag
- Lip balm
- Apply for enrollment in the Spring Break program of your choice (Costa Rica: Spring Break Sea Turtle Initiative™ or Dominican Republic: Spring Break Service Adventure).
- Enter 2017SpringAdventure into ‘Scholarship Code’ to secure your Adventure Kit.
- Complete contact information and payment of the program deposit and application fee by Sunday, February 12, in order to confirm your spot and receive the Adventure Kit. The remaining steps of the application should be completed by Sunday, February 19.